25 Days of Christmas Crafts Series|DIY Santa Book

Hello everyone and welcome to day one of my 25 Days of Christmas Crafts Series! Its officially decembr 1st, and I feel cheery and excited!

For today's project, I wanted to share this altered cereal box. I wanted to create a decor piece that looked vintage, and was inexpensive (overall) to make.

Thanks to Tim Holtz wonderful items I was able to create a simple cover, that still added depth and dimension. I had a lot of fun creating this project, and I'm so happy in was able to record the process for all of you!

Make sure to visit my YouTube channel for all the details on this make. 

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew