OddBall May Exclusive Image

Hello everyone!

Eny here with another OddBall Art stamps project! Today I wanted to share this fun and bright card cover I created using the May Monthly Exclusive Image.

I really wanted to create a ethereal card, and decided to create a simple background using a cloud stencil and distress oxides inks. I then used the same stencil to trace and cut some extra cloud images, that I propped on some foam tape. Before adhering them to the background,  I made sure to add some LED lights,  for a fun touch!

This adorable Creepy cute unicorn girl, can be yours , by subscribing to the Premium Membership. Every month, a new image will be available only to those who are subscribed. Bonus points, you can access all previous Creepy Cute Chronicles freebies! That's hours of fun and Inspiration!

Make sure to sign up for the newsletter and while there, check out all the features for the premium Membership!

Happy crafting!
Eny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew