Scene Building Card from Scratch

Hello everyone!
 Todays post is very late, but  I wanted to share to share this make today. I have been coloring up a storm  behind the scenes, and trying out a many scene building cards as I can.

Inspired to do a process video, I asked my followers on Instagram a series of questions,  with two answers to choose from for each.


The result was this card, that truly pushed me out of my comfort zone . You can see the full tutorial by visiting my channel, and I must warn it's a long vide, and for some reason my microphone has a bit of static in the background,  so I do apologize.

I hope you enjoyed the video and stay tuned for more!

Eny Dunn

Spectrum Noir Markera used in this card:
Canary
CT1
CT2
CT4
GB3
GB6
AB1
AB2
IB3
BT6
JG4
BO1
BO2
BO3
BO4
MG1
IG2
IG4
IG5
IG7
IG9
IG10
TN9
Soft Brown
Natural Brown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew