OddBall Monthly Challenge October

It's a parade of ghouls!!

Hello everyone and welcome to todays OddBall feature. I am so excited to share this card I created using the Premium Membership exclusive image for the month of October.



I wanted to create a smooth background, and to create the effect, I used four different Distress Oxide Inks : Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Riped Persimmon and Black Soot.
Once every color was blended to my liking, I drew in some trees , using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers black and two shades of gray IG5, BGR3 and BGR2.

I colored the main image with Artists Choice coloring pencils and fussy cut it to lay on top of my main background.

I added Stickles to the trees and ground to give it a glowy, shiny, sparkly effect. It also adds great texture!

I hope you will join in this months OddBall Blog challenge and also make sure to check out the website for al details on how you can join the Premium Membership subscription.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn
Lead Ambassador for OddBall

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew