Honey Bee Stamps Challenge 42

Hello everyone!

I am sharing today with you something different. I love Honey Bee Stamps, and seeing that they have a new Challenge on their Facebook group page,  I knew I had to jump at the chance!


As you can see from the fluer, the challenge is inspired by Pantones color for 2020, Classic Blue. Everyone is encouraged to create a monochromatic design,  and the thought of a fully blue card, had me in stitches.  Blue is my favorite color,  but truly this was a challenge to tackle. Finding a good balance for each element was important to me, specially considering I was using three different stamp sets for this project., Bushel of Love, Little Pickup and Gnome For Christmas:



I did a lot of masking for this card cover. I wanted to feature the Gnomes as Santa's helpers beyond the North Pole; gathering gifts for all the children. 

For the overall layout, I went with a slimline card base. Colored all images and background with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added snow details with white gouache.

I hope you enjoyed this project share. For 2020, I plan on focusing again on my YouTube channel, so I may share my process with all of you. 

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew