100 Days Till Halloween!

Hello everyone!

So excited to once again be sharing some crafty goodness with all of you. I have been a bit MIA, working on all my new holiday stamps,  and creating a Community Channel. Yes, you read right! A Community Channel.  I want to present to you,  The Crafty Coven Community! A group of fabulous creators/designers, with a passion for crafting.

I will be sharing my first tutorial on our YouTube Channel,  and this will also help me kick off my Halloween Craft Series for 2020. During these times, I like to think of everything that makes me happy, and one of those things, are the holidays.

Today i am using a set of new digital stamps, that will be available this Auguat 1st at the Doodledaisiesandink website, along with various Tim Holtz items.

I hope you will join in this journey and check out the video tutorial, plus visit our Instagram for all future tutorials and makes.

Happy crafting,
Eny ❤

Items used in this video:

Distress Oxides:
Ripe Persimmon
Seedless Preserves
Twisted Citron
Wallnut Stain
Black Soot

Sizzix/Tim Holtz Shadow Script Die # 663093

ArtnFly Alcohol Sketch Markers

Coffin template from Pinterest search

Cloud stebcilcreated by me

Doodledaisiesandink Potions Digital Stamp set (available soon in our shop)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew