Hello everyone! Eny here with another entry for Clever Dexter Challenge! This month, my own little company DoodledaisiesandInk ,is the sponsor, and I'm  floored  to share my creation. 


I wanted to create a scene where we're all dreaming of a better tomorrow. Spatially for all those kids, wishing for some sense of normalcy. I created two card covers, that capture that sentiment. Using the Work from Home , Fourth of July and Ready for the Day sets.

Find all info for the Clever Dexter Challenge below!

CLEVER DEXTER CHALLENGE #8

THEME: DOG DAYS OF SUMMER
OPTIONAL COLOR PALETTE:PEACH, OLIVE,GRAY, CORAL, TURQUOISE
ENTRY DEADLINE: AUGUST 31ST
SPONSOR: DOODLEDAISIESANDINK
PRIZE: $10.00 CREDIT TO DOODLEDAISIESANDINK SHOP



ENTER HERE!

Eny xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew