New Year, New Goals!

Hello 2018!

It's been a hectic year, preparing for many amazing things and I can't wait to share this new chapter with all of you. During the last few months of 2017, I started creating my own line of digital stamps and kits, ideal for scrapbooks, card making, happy mail projects and many more.
With the start of the New Year, I am putting all my effort in to keeping an avtive blog. A place where I can share my craft journey, motherhood, and everything in between.
I am beyond proud of the tram I have beside me. We will be working hard and sharing our creations, in hope to Inspire you.
Let 2018 be the year of progress. Even one small step a day, gets you closer to your goal. For 2018, Choose Happy!

From all of us at DoodleChips Creative,
Hace a wonderful and crafty 2018!

Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew