Pocket Letter Size Memorydex Cards

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!

Today I wanted to share a quick and fun project using some Darice nesting dies I acquire through the Consumer Crafts website.
Following the Memorydex Card craze , I wanted to be able to include them inside the pocket letter itself!
I searched through my stash, and remembered I has these metal dies in my posession.
I chose my favorite 6x6 papers from WRMK and Crate Paper and got to work.
I chose two, do the three smallest dies to create the base for my Mini memorydex cards. To create the notch ,I used my Martha Stewart hole puncher. It just the right size for tiny projects like these.
Once I had the base complete, it was time to embellish and add details. My favorite part.
Working with a smaller space, I chose to go with a clean look and layering.
I am so happy with how these cuties turned out, and I hope you will check out the full tutorial, available in my YouTube Channel
Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew