Floor Top Box: feat. ADORNit

Hello ghouls and goblins!
Today I continue my halloween series of videos, by sharing this quick and easy flip top make! I was searching for inspiration on Pinterest, and stumbled upon the most adorable flip top boxes, with different themes, colors and dimensions.
I knew immediately I had to try it, and thought Adornit products would be perfect for this project. The new line and collections of halloween cardstock, stickers and swag,  has everything for every taste, style and preference.
Link to the website for all these goodies can be found here and also on my YouTube video, where you will find a full tutorial.
Happy crafting!
Eny ❤
Dimensions and score lines:
2 sheets of cardstock cut to 8x8.5
Score on the long side at 2' and 6.5'
One sheet of cardstock cut to 4.5x6
Scored at 4' and 4' on each side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew