Wobbling Witch! Card Cover feat OddBall Art

Hello ghouls and goblins!

As we get closer to Halloween, my creativity goes in to high gear! Today I wanted to create this fun card cover using OddBall Art IMG#478 Witchy Legs, Skirt and Broom! It's one of last weeks newest releases and I can't say enough great things about this one! So many possibilities and ways to create.
I have been wanting to create more interactive cards,  but lacking the time (and let's be honest, patience) to sit down and create a truly elaborate card. So, I got one of my Action Wobble stickers and let these witchy legs have some fun!


I share the entire coloring process and details on a video I have posted on my YouTube channel

And before I forget, starting tonight, up until Halloween OddBall is having a 20%off sale on all stamps! So make sure to visit the website and while you're there, sign up for the newsletter! 

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew