OddBall August Premium Membership First Look

Hello everyone!

So excited to be back for another OddBall project. Today, I wanted to share this card I made using the Premium Membership exclusive image for the month of August. 

If you're subscribed to the membership, this is the wonderful image you will be receiving August  1st.


I'm smitten with this month's theme. As soon as I saw this Big Eyed girl with the Lemons, I thought...Lemonade Stand! So , I created a scene to bring it all together , and I share my process on a video in my YouTube Channel.

You can find all the details for the Premium Membership, but visiting the OddBall website.  Today also means, that a new weekly freebie will be included in the newsletter.  Are you signed up? Make sure you do, cuz this weeks freebie is a spooky, quirky one!

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn
Lead Ambassador for OddBall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew