OddBall Monthly Challenge!

Hello everyone!

I'm excited for todays post, because I was able to try something different for this project. I have always loved stop motion animation, and decided to try it out and share the video with all of you.

For this project, I used IMG#319 Whimsical Big Eye Molly Mischeivous Mermaid and IMG#323 Cute Seahorse Sid The Silly Seahorse.

 I colored them with my Arteza  Everblend Markers, and created my background using Distress Oxide inks Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon.


I hope you enjoy this little video I put together and that it inspires you to create something today.

Make sure to visit the OddBall website so you can get all the details on how to participate on this months challenge.

Happy crafting!
Eny Dunn
Lead Ambassador

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew