OddBall Creepy Cute Chronicles Newsletter

Hello everyone!

Eny here!

I have a new blog! Since I have entered in to digital stamp venture myself,  I wanted to have another designated area for the other projects I work on. And for my first blog post here, I thought it would be appropriate to share tonight's OddBall Creepy Cute Chronicles newsletter freebie!

This time, Lizzy has also provided a series of color combinations and a wonderful card sketch,  to help inspire you to create with the adorable image.  Remember,  Premium Membership subscribers get a exclusive version of the freebie. So,  if you're subscribed,  you will a extra perk Included in the freebie.




Tonights image is a adorable one!
I used the sketch loosely, but was inspired by the To The Moon color combo for my coloring.  I used Spectrum Noir markers for the coloring and added details with a white Gelly Roll pen.

How would you use the image? Would you follow the sketch and color combos?! Share your creations with us over on the Facebook  group page and make sure to sign up for the newsletter before midnight, tonight! 

Happy crafting!

Eny Dunn 
Lead Ambassador for OddBall 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew