OddBall Monthly Exclusive Sneak Peek

Hello hello!

Two blog posts in one day! Must be the holiday spirit, but I'm excited to share, share, share! On my previous blog, I mentioned the OddBall Premium Membership exclusive stamp set. This stamp set is only available via email, sent to those who are subscribed to the membership and not available in the store afterwards.

For the month of November, it is a fun witchy theme! You have until the end of this month to sign up and snag it before it's gone forever.  Here's one of the cards I designed with images included in that set:


And now, for the sneak peek of December's exclusive image. I'm only showing two of the images included, and trust me when I say, the level of creepy cuteness is a fun festive one!


This set also includes a sentiment, that I hope you will check out next month, so I didnt want to spoil it. This new exclusive set, will be available on December 1st. I hope you will visit the OddBall website and sign up today! 

The memberships is only $15 a year, and the perks are amazing! 

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn 
Lead Ambassador for OddBall 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew