In my Shadow. OddBall Art CCC bewsletter feature

Hello everyone!

Happy FRI-YAY! Today I have a fun and easy project to share with all of you featuring tonights OddBall Art Creepy Cute Chronicles newsletter freebie.

I begin by printing the image on 70lb Neenah Vellum white cardstock. 


I first do a base of color with alvohol markers. I have chosen really stof pastel colors to begin. 

Ones the full main imagebis colored, I will also hand draw some paint platter behind the image. I love this look for craft related images. Adds a fun touch.


I will add extra color, texture and details with Prismacolor Premiere pencils. The alcohol markers help build up the color and create faster shading and highlights. 


I will them trim the cardstock down to size and add some Distress Oxide Black  Soot over the border of the paper.

A really quick way to create card covers. How would you color this image? Would you use something bright?

Make sure to sign up for tonights newsletter, so you can get this wonderful image. If you're signed up as a Premium Membership subscriber,  you will have access to a premium version of the image. 

Haven't decided if you want to subscribe? For just $15 a year, you have access to all previous CCC newsletter images, a premium exclusive image and also a exclusive monthly stamp set not available in store. 

Visit the website today for all details.

Happy crafting, 
Eny Dunn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew