Lucky You! Clever Dexter Challenge feat Polkadoodles




Hello everyone!

I'm back in the studio, and it feels good! After a long drive cross country for a big move, I can say , we're home! I wanted to make my first blog post back a special one.

This adorable unicorn girl is a digital stamp set from Polkadoodles called Lil Miss Sugarpops and it was one of the images provided to the Clever Dexter design team,  to create some fun projects with.

I decided to keep it simple, and use St Patrick's inspired colors to create my card cover. I colored everything with Arrtx Alcohol Markers and cut my own clouds to add some dimension.



Have you been submitting entries to this months Clever Dexter Challenge?! Still time to get your creations posted and shared on the Challenge #3 post.

By using a Polkadoodles stamp set, you have a chance at winning an amazing prize. Get all the info by visiting the post today.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew