Eny/AECP/Magical Marker Techniques/Altenew

 

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sjaring another fun Altenew project, for the Altenew Academy Educator Program. Magical Marker Techniques is a wonderful class, that teaches you how to use markers, beyond coloring images. We learned how to use stencils to add an extra fun tough to cards/projects, and upon seeing that technique, I immediately knew I wanted to make an Abstract card.

For todays make, I will be using Altenew Splatter Stencil, Aletnew Coffee With A Splash stamp set, and ArtnFly Alcohol Sketch markers.


I began my project by trimming a Neenah 110lb Solar White sheet, down to 4.25x5.50 (Standard American A2 size card panel) and using VersaFine Onyx Black ink, stamped one of the coffee mugs and "stain" images from the stamp set. I then placed the stencil over my panel, and with a very light brown/orange alcohol markers, i traced a few of the splatter details.

I used several shades of brown to add extra color to the splatter and stains. I always make sure i have a nice blend from darkest to lightest, to give the image some depth. Added a pop of color to the coffee mug, with some dark teals. Using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pen, I give the splatter a faint outline, so it can fully tie together with the rest of the images.

Yo finish my panel, I trimmed the cardstock about half an inch on 2 sides. adhered it over kraft cardstock using foam tape, and places a simple sentiment from that same stamp set. 

Because there are so many details already, i wont be adding extra gems or sequin. I want the abstract look to be the focal point of this card. I added a bit of Altenew washi tape under the sentiment strip, to give it some extra interest.

I hope you enjoyed this look at another Altenew project and that it inspires you to create something fun today!

Happy Crafting,

Eny Dunn











Comments

  1. This is amazing!
    Thank you for submitting your rocking work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew