Card Making Friday Series!

Hello everyone!

It's been a long minute since I posted in my blog, and I could list that many reasons why, but I think a project share and update is in order.

Today I posted my second card making video, in honor of St Patrick's Day weekend. I used several elements for this card. My cover base was created using Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Lucky Clover over some Canson XL watercolor paper. Added some sparkle by using three Tattered Angels Shimmers watercolor paints.

Added my sentiments and layers, by using a Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad, called Pot O' Gold. It's an old collection (from 2015), but adorable and perfect for this project!

I wanted to create a very card, that can be used for inspiration in created your own for any occasion.

Full tutorial is available in my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting
Eny Dunn
DoodleChipsCrafts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew