Easter Tags feat. Echo Park

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!
Today's blog post and video is a fun one! I wanted to use my new set of Echo Park Paper dies from last year's Easter collection, Easter is Here!
The images included in this set are perfect for fun and colorful crafts and gifts this coming holiday.
Using the Umbrella Crafts Nesting Tag Die Set, I cut three tags with the Gotta have Ghingham 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. Using some paper scraps in various colors, I cut up my EP dies, and adhered them to my tags using some Aileens tacky glue.
With a few bows, sequins and Happy Easter sentiment, these cuties are perfectly finished and ready for some Easter gifts.
To see the full tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy Crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew