Easter Wreath Circle Card

Hello everyone and welcome to another Card Making Friday! Today I decided to go a little put of the box, and create a circle card. Using my WRMK circle nesting dies set, I created my card base and the layout for my stamped image.
This chick is so cute ,with the cracked egg "hat". I used my Ohuhu markers to add some simple coloring and details.
For the wreath portion of my card, I used a Darice Wreath Die Set that gives me just the right shape and size for this project. I added some flower detail with pastel smooth cardstock, and Sizzix Flower Die Set.
Finished my card with a Happy Easter sentiment!
For the full tutorial, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Full product list provided in the description box of my video.

Happy Crafting!
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew