DIY Bookmarks|ADORNit Paintable Sheets

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've shared a project,  and today I have a super quick and easy one for you. I colored four different images included in a ADORNit Paintable sheet and turned them into some fun bookmarks!
I love these paintable sheets.  They take away the grind of staming,  and they include some amazing and fun images that can be used for any and all paper craft projects.
To color these, I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. It can be a little tricky with the watercolor paper, but the end result is worth it!
I trimmed the excess paper, leaving only the images I wanted to use and then ran them through my laminator,  t make them extra sturdy.
I now have 4 great gifts ready for any occasion.

Make sure to visit the ADORNit website today to find out about all their amazing products, and stay tuned to my blog  for all future projects and tutorials.

Happy  crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew