DIY Gift Box and Card: ADORNit Crafts

Hello everyone!

The other day I was thinking about handmade gifts. Creating something uniquely tailored ,for a special someone in ur lives. Though it's always easier to buy premade items, there's a certain appeal to create something extra special!

For today's craft project, I used a ArtC box kit I recently got and altered its appearance with the Scribbles cardstock from ADORNit. I glued each individual component of my box to the paper, trimmed the excess and then assembled my piece.
I will be using this jewelry box as a fun way to gift some coffee samples and a giftcard to a coffee shop. Because of this I used the Coffee paintable sheet to decorate the top of the box and added a more vintage feel, by distressing the edges of the box with ink.


And what gift is complete without a handmade card?! I wanted to focus on this beautiful image and sentiment, from the Home paintable sheet, and colored it using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. For my background, I used the Pixie Pink Dots cardstock.


I finished my card by adding some enamel accents and its ready to be gifted!
ADORNit makes it easy to create wonderful craft, fabric and diy projects for any occasion. Make sure to visit their website for these and all products .


Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew