DIY Wall Decor using ADORNit Paintable

Hello everyone and happy Monday!

Interior design and decor pieces can be tricky,  specially on a tight budget. As much as my family moved around, it can get exhausting to try and make each house feel like a home. I have found that creating my own decor gives any room any home-y feel and gives me the chance to get creative.


For this fun and easy wall decor, I used the Wonderful Paintable and the Black and White Dots cardstock from ADORNit. I colored my image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. Being that the paintables are made with high quality watercolor paper, using alcohol markers can be tricky. But, I find that using a light touch helps, and the end results are beautiful.


For my base, I used a recycled box that I decorated with the black and white cardstock, crepe paper trim and a shiny black ribbon. I cut out my colored image, and glued it to my piece. I now have a fun and colorful wal decor piece,  that will fit in any room in my home. 

Continue to be inspired with all the ADORNit products, by visiting their website and Instagram. 

Happy Crafting!
Eny Dunn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew