Cozy Together

Hello everyone!

Today I have another fun, inspired post using one of the freebie images from OddBall Art! This creepy mug gave me cozy vibes, and I immediately knew I wanted to build a scene for it.

I was still very much in the holiday groove. And to set the tone,  I decided to free hand a cozy nook, where someone is having some delicious hot chocolate,  by a window. It's still plenty cold in a lot of parts of north America, so snowflakes seemed appropriate. After I drew all the details, I colored everything with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers,  and used a White Gelly Roll pen to add accents and highlights.

If you sing up to the newsletter before midnight,  you will be able to acquire this sweet image! And , if for any reason you have missed past Creepy Cute Chronicles,  you now have the opportunity to sign up for a subscription,  giving you access to all past freebies!

Make sure to visit the OddBall website for all the details!

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew