Whimsical Hugs. Feat OddBall Art CCC36

Hello everyone!

Today I have a super cute and magical card to share with all of you, using Creepy Cute Chronicles #36 .


I remembered the images from IMG#423 Cute and Whimsical Abominable Snowman Yeti Love,  and I knew I had to pair them. Such a fun group of critters and the sentiment from this week's freebie, really ties it all together. I colored each image using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and then once everything was fussy cut, I was able to layer all my components, to create a sweet and simple card, perfect for Valentine's Day.

Remember to sign up for this weeks newsletter,  before midnight tonight, to get your hands on this adorably prickly friend.

Happy crafting,
Eny ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew