Pieces of Me . Feat OddBall Art CCC37

Hello everyone and welcome to another Creey Cute Chronicles project! Every Friday, OddBall Art releases a newsletter,  filled with Inspiration from the design team,  new images that just hit the shop,  and also a wonderful freebie for everyone to enjoy.

This weeks creepy cuteness is a bunny doll, that unfortunately,  has gone through some things.

For my project, I wanted to create a Valentine's snowglobe, and IMG#476 Fortune Tellers Magic Glass Ball,  has the perfect look for it. I used a very simple computer program, to combine both images before printing. I colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and layered several patterned papers to create a simple card.


Happy crafting, 
Eny ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew