Paper Purse Happy Mail Tutorial

Hello everyone!


So happy to be with you again for this quick and easy way to create some paper purses, perfect for happy mail projects.



 We begin with a piece of paper trimmed to 6x12. Lay the paper down on your score board (or use ruler and stylus) and score at 5 and 7 inches. This will create the main base for your purse.


For the sides of the purse I used two 4x6 piece of paper that I scored at the 2, 3 and 4 inch marks.

 I then do accordion folds making sure the 3 inch score line is facing inward.  This will allow for the full purse to take shape.
 I adhere all pieces together with strong score tape and then I can fully decorate, embellished and fill with goodies!
 For the full tutorial, you can check out my YouTube video!

I hope this video inspired you in any way!
Happy crafting,
Eny ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew