Pocket Memorydex Tag

Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing a really fun project , using the new My Minds Eye Inc paper kit, Splendor. I'm fan of floral images, and this kit was perfect for creating this project.

The kit has a beautiful array of colors , from dark teals,  to soft peaches and neutrals,  and I chose the latter to create a fun pocket memorydex tag.

I started by die cutting all my main components with me Sizzix Big Shot:




Once everything I cut,  I can begin assembling my main base,  by first laying down my tag over one of the memorydex cards, and folding the free edge inwards,  so my tag is extra secure.



To complete my base, I adhere the second memorydex card, and then I can proceed to embellish and decorate each side of my tag.


The full projects will have two pockets,  one of each side of the tag, great for adding extra goodies to any happy mail project!



I find this to be such a quick and easy way to create an extra special handmade gift! You can find the full tutorial in my YoutTube channel here.

Happy Crafting,
Eny Dunn
Doodledaisiesandink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew