Day of the Dead Inspired Memorydex Cards

Hello everyone! Welcome  to another episode of my Halloween 2018 video series! Today I have a really fun project to share with all of you. While browsing Pinterest for halloween inspiration, I stumbled upon a really cool piece of altered home decor. Lota of people have taken their flamingo lawn ornaments and upcycled them, for use in Halloween decorations!

I then wondered if other critters had been given the skeleton treatment, and to my surprise,  they have! Lots of fun images started to pop up and I had my idea.

Today I created these fun Day of the Dead inspired memorydex cards,  using dies and items I had in my stash.

For the full tutorial and all the details,  please visit my YouTube channel.

Happy Crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew