Halloween Shadowbox feat ADORNit

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

Today I have a fun project to share with all of you. I had found some ArtC nesting boxes in a local craft store, that I thought would be perfect for creating a halloween shadowbox!

Using a 2 inch punch, I punched out 5 circles (5 in black, 5 in light orange and 5 in a darker orange) , folded each circle in half, and adhered each same colored circles end to end to create mini paper pumpkins. I love a subtle 3D effect,  and these are perfect for decor and party favors.

For my larger box , I used one of the apes from the Classic Halloween Paper Pack to create a simple background. I loved the little trick or treaters found in the  halloween sticker pack , so I adhered then to some cardstock to make them extra sturdy and used them to add dimensions to my piece.

I added a few glitter stickers I had in my stash, glued both boxes together and my decor piece is done!

I hope this project inspires you to create something fun today!

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew