Halloween Cacti Embellishments

Hello everyone and welcome to another fun ADORNit project! For this particular design, I used one of the paintable sheets, Cactus Love,  full of fun and beautiful cacti images.
My dear friend Jennifer loves all things cactus, succulents and halloween. And I thought it would be a great idea to color and create some embellishments she can use for all her future Halloween projects.
I wanted to keep it simple and only add some dimensional, glitter stickers , and keep the color true to both the holiday and the cacti.
Sometimes, creating something new can take you put of your comfort zone,  and allows for fun creations!
If you would like to recreate these , you can find the product by visiting the ADORNit website.
Remember to share them with me on Instagram @doodledaisiesandink!

Happy Crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew