DIY Spellbook Gift Box

Hello everyone!

Welcome to this special edition of Halloween videos. Why is it special? I am stepping out of my comfort zone and taking you a long for the ride! I wanted to recreate the book shaped gift boxes they sell every year at craft stores, and let's just say, it was quite the journey.

I struggled to find my groove, and make all my elements work in my favor, but I guess that's what crafting is all about. Even with prepping, and writing all my details down, I still found some of my portions working against me. But, I do love the overall look and final product of this make.

I hope you will join me today for another video tutorial, and a bit of chit chat, and that it inspires you to create something fun today!

Please visit my YouTube channel for the full step by step instructions,  and final product reveal!

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew