Mixed Media Crepe Paper Rosettes

Hello everyone!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! To celebrate the occasion,  I have put together a quick video tutorial, showing you how to add details and accents to your crepe paper rosettes, by using items intended for mixed media projects.

I will begin by cutting a long strip of crepe paper (I cut one from pastel rainbow and one teal). By using my finger ,I will fold the crepe paper in a accordion fashion, rotating as I go, to get a full circle design.

 Once my rosettes are assembled, I can then add pops of color to edges, but using Distress inks or Distress Oxides along the outer edge. I love the effect this gives. It adds color and texture in a quick way.

After blending and smoothing out the distress inks, I can add accent details by using glitter pens, embossing powder or jewels.
 No that my main pieces are finished, I can then embellish it by using stickers  or other charms and die cuts to really make the overall themes stand out!

I hope you will join me for the full tutorial on my YouTube channel. There you can find links to all my social media accounts, in the description box for this video. 

Happy crafting, 
Eny ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew