St. Patrick's Day Tag feat. The Greeting Farm

Hello everyone!

I'm here with a fun project, that I'm sharing in my new YouTube channel, fully dedicated to crad making, mixed media and many other fun projects!

For today, I wanted to creat a quick and easy project to celebrate St. Patrick's day weekend!

I purchased a digital stamp from The Greeting Farm website, that is perfect for such an occasion.

I colored my main image using Prismacolor Premiere colored pencils. I find this is a great way to get acquainted with coloring and textures. 

 I aso love the chalk-y look and feel to the finished image.

Once my image is ready and fussy cut, I then took a tag and embossed it with a Darice Four Leaf Clover embossing folder.

I added color using the Lucky Clover distressed ink pad, with a blender to smooth it out.

I then added some gold accents, by using a Perfect Pearl's kit from Ranger Ink. Makes it easy and quick to add pops of metallic.

I added ribbon and my main image, and the tag is finished! You can find the full tutorial and link to The Greeting Farm digital stamps in my YouTube Channel.

I hope you enjoy todays DIY,  and that you turn in for more posts in the near future.
Happy crafting!
Eny ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew