Eny/AECP Let it Shine/Altenew

 

Hello everyone,

Eny here again to share with you another Altenew card, as part of , my education for the Altenew Academy Educator Program. The class I focused on the past couple of days, was the Let It Shine class, where we learned all about different ways of adding sparkle, shine and glitter to our projects. For my card, I used the Build-a-Flower: Lavender stamp and coordinating die. I began by stamping my images. This one is also a set where you layer stamps, one on top of the other, until you get the full image. I got my hands on some Altenew Mini Ink cubes, so for this flower I used Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields and Deep Iris Cris Dye Inks. For the stem and leaves I used colors Firefly, Grass Field and Shadow Creek Crisp Dye Inks. Once lol images were stamped, I then cut it using the coordinating die and my Sizzix Big Shot machine. 


In order to use the full image, I created a card cover that is 3.5x9 inches ( slime line card ) and a base that was only slightly bigger. You can use any colors you’d like, but for this I went with a white card cover and a soft lilac card base. I ran my white cover with the same Lavender coordinating die, to create a window. I laid this paper down on my card base, so I knew where to place my colored image, before adhering it. I used foam tape to prop the “window” cardstock, to create a really fun sunken look. 



For my sentiment I used the You Are Loved Altenew die, and cut it on some sparkly Die Cuts With A View cardstock., and also cut twice out of regular white cardstock. I adhere both white sentiments together and then the glitter slightly off, to give a shadow effect.  To finish, I used flat back gems and Nuevo Dops to add extra details and bring it all together.

I hope you enjoyed today’s quick tutorial, and that it inspired you to create something fun today.

Happy crafting,

Eny Dunn




Comments

  1. Beautiful, Eny! I like the way you created a window and then layered the stamped image, this stepped up your card significantly. Good job!
    Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew