Chin Up Buttercup

Floral images and a great sentiment are my weakness! I love combining different stamp sets, to make my vision come to life.
It also serves as a great opportunity to try different mediums and techniques.
For this simple card cover, I used the Chin Up Buttercup stamp set from Ink Road Stamps paired with one of the floral images from the Poppy stamp set from Stampendous.
I wanted to create levels of color, using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and my distress inks.
I stamped my floral image over Tim Holtz distress watercolor paper, and colored it using various shades of pink, yellow and green distress inks.
Once it was dry, I was able to fussy cut it and proceeded to create my background.
I created the effect of broad brush stories by using the broad tip aide of my Spectrum markers, going from lightest pink, to darkest pink.
At the bottom right corner, I stamped my chin up Buttercup sentiment and added a few details using the mini flowers included in that set.
I adhered my large floral image with some foam tape to add dimension and finished my card with some enamel accents.
A quick, no fuss card, that anyone can create!

Make sure to visit Ink Road Stamps to see a wide variety of fun stamps and sentiments!

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew