Quick and Easy Spring Card|Newton's Nook Stamps

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!

Today's card was inspired by this adorable stamp set from Newton's Nook, that has a fun play on the "April showers, bring May flowers" sentiment.
I wanted to create a colorful background, so I used my cloud border stencil, and distress inks, to add a soft sunrising effect to my cover.
I had in my stash a die set from Peachy Cheap that I acquired a while back, and it has this adorable person holding an umbrella and wearing rain boots. Using the same smooth white cardstock I used for my background, I cut the piece using my Spellbinders Platinum 6 Machine. Added a bit of color to my image my using the same distress inks as my background.
I wanted to add a simple ground where my person could stand on , and I created the look of grass by using three different shades of green of my Copic markers. Using a flick motion along the bottom of my cover.
I stamped my sentiment, and adhered my die cut, added some enamel accents and done!
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew