Floral Mandala Thank You Card|Color Burst Watercolor Powders

Hello everyone! I've been a little M.I.A , but I'm back with this card I created, using the Floral Mandala background stamp from Hero Arts. Also wanted to use this opportunity to showcase some of the colors included in the Galaxy Color Burst set, and how to use these watercolor powders.
I began my card by applying some anti-static powder over my Canson Mixed Media paper and then stamped the  Floral Mandala image  with some Versa Mark Clear Ink. I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to make sure I have a crisp, full image.
For my embossed detail, I used Lawn Fawn Rose Gold Embossing powder, and melted it down with my brand new Wagner heat gun. This tool is amazing and worth every penny. It's so quick to melt my embossing powder, and that means less warping of my paper.
Once everything was cool, I was able to use three of the Color Busrt colors in the set; Solar Flare, Jupiter and Terrestrial.
By gently tapping the bottom of my bottles (once they're upside down), I get enough of the powder on my surface to create a colorful background.
While the paper continues to dry, I hear emboss some gold Ranger powder, on some heat resistant acetate. For the sentiment I used the Thank You Letter It stamp set.
Finished both the cover and the base of my card, with a simple sentiment, and it is done!
I absolutely love how this one turned out, and how intricate and delicate it looks.
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew