Color Throwdown Challenge #497

Hello everyone and welcome to another Card Making share! Inspired by this week's Color Throwdown Challenge colors (coral, teal, green and yellow) I created this card using a beautiful poppy stamp set from Stampendous. This floral stamp set is perfect for layered effects.
I decided to heat emboss some white opaque embossing powder from Ranger Inc, on Canson Mixed Media paper. Once it was cool, I colored the images using Arteza clean brush markers, to create a watercolor effect.
I love being able to get messy, and laying down my colors without worrying about transfer or bleeding. That's why heat embossing works so well. It's a carefree approach to watercoloring that's always a hit!
I allowed my paper to dry, while I cut the "mom" die set from Simon Says Stamp using coral and teal colored cardstock, to continue with the theme of the challenge.
I fussy cut all my images, and used dimensional glue dots to adhere them to my card cover. Added a few Nuvo Crystal Drops and the card is finished!
I love these challenges and they're a great way to push your creativity, try something new and have fun!

Happy crafting
Eny Dunn

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love the watercolored flowers. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew