Let's Celebrate Card|Spellbinders Small Die of The Month Kit

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!
I love celebrating birthdays and special occasions. It's always fun to be able to create something unique and from the heart, for a special someone.
Today I'm sharing a quick card I created uaing this month's Spellbinders Small Die of The Month Kit and a sentiment from last year's June Kit.
It may be called small, in no way does it refer to the amount of love put in this kit. For the month June, you get a adorable cupcake die set, with a candles and flower detail, perfect for creating handmade birthday love!
I used one of the glitter paper packs from Die Cuts With A View and a American Crafts birthday paper pad, to cut all my images. Creating this cover to celebrate my nieces birthday , I used one of the sentiments from last year's kit, that appropriately says "Let's Celebrate". I adhered all my components over a standard A2 size card (4.25x5.50) and finished it off with some colorful Nuvo Crystal drops!
These die sets and kits make it quick and easy to create a card, project or handmade gift that anyone would love. You can add a sentiment, jewels, beads anything to add dimension and pop of color.
To read more about this wonderful kit , please visit the Spellbinders website.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew