Eny/AECP all About Layers 2/Altenew

 




Hello everyone!

I am here today again, sharing another fun card, featuring techniques learned during Altenew’s All About Layers 2! During this class, we learned extra techniques, to make layered images look amazing on any project. For this card, I decided to use the Ballon Bunch stamp set, and also sentiments from the For All Seasons set. I wanted to make a vibrant, autumn card, and show my love to the season I favor the most.


I trimmed down a piece of Neenah 80lb Smooth Solar White Cardstock, down to a standard A2 size card (4.25x5.50) and began to stamp my images. For this project, I used Distress Oxide inks; Crackling Campire, Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade, and Frayed Burlap. In the Ballon Bunch set, you get 3 different balloon images, and I chose to use the heart shaped on. Each balloon, has two stamps , you layer one on top of the other, to create the full image. I alternated color combos, so I would have lighter balloons, and darker balloons, on my main design. 

I was so happy to see the Instructor overlapping the images and colors, because this gave me room to create a fun cluster of balloons for my card. The inks didn’t bleed, or smudge, they created a really fun new color, that gave the overall look a “real life” effect.


Once all images were stamped, I used a Memento Tuxedo Black in pen, to create all the flows strings for my balloons. I finished my card cover with a big, bold Autumn sentiment, that truly captures how much love this season. A simple orange card base, brought the whole look together.

Thank you so much for joining me again today, I hope this quick tutorial inspires you to create something today!

Have a wonderful and crafty day,
Eny Dunn




Comments

  1. This is SO SO SO good! I love the colours on this!!
    Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew