Eny|AECP Clean and Simple Boutique Cards|Altenew

 


Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing once again a Altenew card, for the Clean and Simple Boutique Cards class. Learned so much from Jennifer Rzasa and am excited to share my make with all of you. During this class, we learned how to create some 'fancy" cards, like the ones you see at stores, that always look beautiful and "put together".


For my card I wanted a classic look. I trimmed a Arteza Watercolor Paper down to a A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50 ) base and stamped my images using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. I will be using the Magnolia heart Mini stamps set. I made sure to start at the center of my page, to make sure I covered enough surface to create a background page with the stamp.



I added color to the images, using Arteza Real Brush Watercolor Markers. I made sure to have a very soft hand while applying the colors, to make sure it wouldn't bleed through the ink or between the colors. I used soft pinks, reds and greens to create the overall look.




Added a sentiment using the Sentiment Strips stamp set. Stamped over a Neenah Bright Green Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I made sure that the strip was the same length of the card widthwise , so it would fit perfectly. I adhered the strip using Aleene's Tacky Glue. Love how this card turned out and I hope it inspired you to create something amazing today.

Have a wonderful and crafty day,

Eny Dunn





Comments

  1. Aww this looks so pretty!! You did a fantastic job colouring the image.
    Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew