Color Throwdown Challenge #489

Hello everyone and welcome to another Card Making post! Today I wanted to share another color Throwdown , this time with a video!
For this week's challenge the colors were Red, Green and White. With those colors we think Christmas, but truly this color combo can be used all year round.
I wanted to keep the card simple, with the focus completely on the colors. I used two sheets of my Canson Mixed Media Paper, and blended some Distress Oxide Candied Apple and Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, one color on each sheet. To add some texture, I activated the distress effect, by splattering some water over the inks, and then gently dabbing them with a power towel to pick up any excess water.
Once they were dry, I was able to cut some Stitched Heart Dies in various sizes to use for my card cover. With a simple Love sentiment on black cardstock, this card is simple, yet perfect for any occassion.
For the full tutorial and step by step details, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

  1. Cute card- love those big ole' hearts!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew