Mini Pocket Clipboards

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share another happy mail project. This is one, of just a few, I have left to share, before taking a break from happy mail style crafts, and focusing on card makimf, mixed media and scrapbook layouts.
This is a quick and fun project, inspired by my dear friend Jennifer, who altered some regular sized clipboards, perfect to send out some goodies or gift to teachers and students.
I decided to do a small version of these pocket clipboards, because I had 4x6 sheets of chipboard in my stash. To create the effect of a pre-made clipboard, I adhered some bulldog clips to the tip middle portion of my chipboard. With patterned paper, stickers and die cuts, I was able to add some dimension, color and a personalized look to each of the pocket clipboards.
For the step by step tutorial, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew