Color Throwdown Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my first entry in to the Color Throwdown Challenge. This challenge is hosted every Wednesday, with a new color combo hosted by one of the DT members.
For this card, I decided to use the Flowers and Showers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and one of the layering flower stamp sets from Recollections Backyard Table collection.  The colors to be used were Yellow, Green, Aqua and White.
To lay my colors I used some of my Distress Inks and Distress Oxides, to add a matte look to my cover.
I also used my Copic Ciao Set A to color my boot image.
All my elements were fussy cut and adhered with either Aileens Tacky Glue or dimensional foam tape, to add some interest.
I love the layered, yet delicate look to this card. The colors worked beautifully with the spring theme i was going for, and made for an easy and inspiring make.
Hopefully, this will be the first of many entries in to the Color Throwdown Challenge.
If you would like to participate, please follow them on Instagram, where you will also find the information for their blog.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Color Throwdown and hope to see you in the gallery again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew