Mother's Day Card| feat. Simon Says Stamp

Good morning and happy Monday!

Thank you so much for joining me on yet another Card Making video. I had a lot of fun creating this card, because I was able to use two new products from Simon Says Stamp. The center cut background stamp and "mom" die set, were part of their exclusive mothers day card kit 2018. Some items included in the kit are sold separately (the die set) and some releases are meant to be used with an overall theme, like the center cut stamp.
They have a variety of stamps similar to this one. It makes it fun and easy to create intricate backgrounds, or use just one element to create a unique detail.
I wanted to use my watercolor palette for my background, so I decided to heat emboss my main image, to add an extra layer and pop of color. A raised edge works great for watercoloring, to keep each color seperate from the other, but I just wanted an extra touch to background, to help my watercolor stand out more.
Using some scraps of paper I had in my stash, I cut both my "mom" dies, layered those together, added sentiments and details from a WPlus9 stamp set and I'm all set!
For the full step by step tutorial, product list and links, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew