You "Rule" Teacher Appreciation Card

Hello everyone! Today I bring you another card! This one is perfect for the teachers in our lives. I wanted something bright, fun and easy, and Echo Park always delivers with amazing stamp sets for any occasion.
Inspired by the patterned papers in the new Shimelle collection, Box of Crayons, I decided to use some primary colors to stamp my images. Thankfully, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks come in a wide range of colors. I got out Squeezed Lemonade, Candy Apple and Mermaid Lagoon , and stamped a simple background on some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.
Pun sentiments are especially fun in these types of cards, and "U Rule" was no exception. Truly brought everything together and gave this card a comical, whimsical detail.
For the full tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew