MFT Color Challenge 91

Hello everyone!

Today I've been inspired to create a card with a color combo I rarely use; shades of yellow and pink! This week's My Favorite Things challenge features bright and fun colors, perfect for spring and mothers day.
I decided to use the duckling image included in the Simon Says Stamp Flowers and Showers stamp set. I had to pair it with a cloud background, created with some old stamps i had in my stash (truth be told, don't remember where their from) and Distress Inks and Oxides.
At the beginning of this challenge I felt like I woulndt be able to follow through completely, but once I had the idea, everything else flowed.
I encourage you to visit the My Favorite Things Instagram account, where you will find a direct link to their blog with all the information for this challenge and how to enter.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew