Some Odd Girl Birthday Stamp (DT Call Entry)

Hello everyone!

This one is a late night post, but I couldn't wait to share! This beauty here is from Some Odd Girl's digital stamp selection, Birthday Wishes. She is fun and happy, and I couldn't wait to color her.
For this particular image, I used my Copic Ciao Markers (list of colors at end of post) , to add shading and highlight.
Inspired by a 6x6 Echo Park birthday paper pack, I created a vibrant, colorful card, perfect for celebrating a loved ones birthday.
By creating simple layers, I add a touch of interest, without taking away from the image. I really wanted her to stand out, even more than she already does.
I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this growing company, that creates fun and affordable physical and digital stamps for all occasions.
Visit Some Odd Girl on Instagram , to get a glimpse of what they have to offer.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Copic Ciao Markers used for this card:

Skin:
E00
E11

Hair:
E21
E37
E29

Clothes:
RV02
RV04
R20
V12

Part Hat:
Y17

Cake:
YR20
BG23

Candle:
YR07
Y17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew